< Back to Support Main Page
Procedural Nature Pack Vol.1
Unreal Marketplace Support Thread can be found here
--- PACK UPDATED!! - 09/03/2015 ---
Release notes for the new updates can be seen with pictures at this link.
Release notes without pictures are below.
1. Fixed issue where the user would have trouble cooking the pack when ready (Removed problem blueprints and Data Array's)
2. Water- Fog Plane issue in distance (This is caused when the user has both Exponential Fog and Atmospheric Fog in their level. In order to fix the problem seen with the translucent material, the user has to disable either 1 of the two fog options so that there is only 1 fog being used)
3. Water- Add spline point numbers floating above each spline point to help with scaling the river (See Picture Below)
4. Fix Wobbling Terrain Tessellation (Created new heightmaps with less variation for the grass to reduce wobbling. Left old heightmap textures in the files incase you preferred them more. The old files are titled with a -1 at the end of their name)
5. Look into some foliage turning black and why (This is caused from the skylight. The fix is to simply change it's type from Static to Moveable)
6. Added a new tree branch spline that does not have the auto scaling feature. As the original would auto scale the branches to get smaller and smaller towards the end of the branch. Now you can select the standard branch spline or use the branch spline with "no_auto_scale" Enjoy!
--- PACK UPDATED!! - 08/03/2015 ---
Hey guys, the Pack has had its first bug fix update to take care of some of these initial problems that you guys are experiencing using the pack.
Here is a list of the updated bugs/features.
1. Terrain - Fixed holes in the landscape terrain materials
2. Water- Fixed water distortion issue creating a double image on assets in front of it (gave option to use refraction instead of distorted screen image)
3. Water - Updated water with tessellation to deform with the speed and intensity of the river
4. Water - Look into screen space reflections with the water to look correct (Turned off screen space reflections for the time being, but can be turned back on in master_river_material)
5. Water - Exposed Parameter for reflectivity of water surface
6. Water - Adjusted Foam Population to work using either depth based population or a simply addition overlay on top of the water surface
7. Look into some foliage turning black and why (Adjusted LOD lightmaps and textures to fix the issue, please build your level and this should no longer be occuring with the update)
8. Delete second directional light in Overview_Map
9. Rocks- Updating worldspace moss blend texture to create softer transition lines
10. Tree - Update worldspace moss blend texture to create softer transition lines
--- COMING SOON ---
1. Find a better wind system for the trees, vines and branches
2. Research the “weld intersecting assets” speedtree with branches
3. Water- Fix Seam in Water Spline caused by reflection sphere captures
4. Add branches and options so the leaves don’t look so flat on the tree’s
5. Fix Gimbal Lock spline twisting issue when curving spline past 90 degrees vertically
6. Possible Waterfall FX coming from spline river
7. Water- Add a mesh to branch the river off at.
8. Water- Add underside of water to be viewed from below