Modular Building Set
Unreal Marketplace Support Thread can be found here
--- PACK UPDATED!! - 09/14/2015 ---
I just submitted a Version 4.9 for the Building Set today as well as an update for the pack. Here are the release notes.
(ALL UPDATES go back to versions 4.7.6 / 4.8.2 / 4.9.0 in case you are using one of those versions for your game)
1. Updated lightmap scale to decrease bake times and fix occasional crash issues with the Demo Scene
2. Added clean PBR versions of the Metal Trim Tiling Textures and created material instances for them
3. Added clean PBR versions of the Colored Tiles Textures and created material instances for them
4. Various other small bug fixes to the scene.
Clean versions of new materials can be seen in the picture below
--- PACK UPDATED!! - 02/09/2015 ---
New Technical Details of the asset pack list
- Demo scene to show variations of Assets and Material usage (Brand new Demo scene to demonstrate the assets)
- First Floor Interior store fronts with LOD's (Interiors are new)
- 137 Static Meshes (25 more included than before)
- 100 Materials (25 more included than before)
- Parallax Window lights with fake interiors for night time use (Completely new)
- 33 Decal Materials - From Rust, grunge, and even bird **** (Decal count included in Material Count)
- Store signs, Chinese Signs, Dirt and Rubble Piles
- Optimized Assets with an average of 140 Tris
- Assets range between (2 - 1840) Tris
- Average Texture sizes of 2048x2048 to give the highest resolution possible, with smaller textures and Decals at 256x256 or 512x512
- Materials generally contain a Normal Map, Diffuse Map, Roughness map, and Specular Map
Here is the updated descriptions as well!
- The building is ready for Interiors!! Currently it is setup to only support interiors on the first floor of the building as presented in the video and screenshots. I have not created any interior propping or polish assets for this pack. Everything was created using the tiling textures and assets that I have provided in the pack. I would still recommend purchasing an interior props pack to use this feature to its fullest.
- The Set is already ready for night time scenes as well!! With a "lit interior" window material that i created, you can easily drag and drop multiple different lit up window materials onto the modular assets to create your night scene. The windows are emissive as well as using a "parallax" effect to give the appearance of a real interior that moves with the camera to liven up your upper floor windows!
--- COMING SOON ---
1. Add a Tessellated set of materials that can override the original texture for high quality scenes
2. Add LOD's to store fronts and distance windows for better poly counts.